We appreciate your interest in the careful handling of your personal data. And since the protection of your personal data is also of particular importance to us, we will comply fully with all legal requirements in this respect.
With the use of our website you permit ERAMON GmbH to use and process the following personal data. You can withdraw your authorisation with effect from that point onwards at any time.
In the following policy we set out how we use personal data collected during visits to this website. Personal data are all data relating you as a person, such as: name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
1. Controller for Data Processing and Contact
(a) Controller pursuant to Art. 4, paragraph 7 GDPR is:
represented by the CEO Gerd Hassler, contact details as above.
(b) For questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer either by:
Or regular post: by adding „Data Protection“ as c/o
2. Your rights when using the website
- Art. 15 GDPR you shall have the right of access to personal data concerning yourself, collected while visiting the website;
- Art. 16 GDPR you shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data held by us about you;
- Art. 17 GDPR you shall have the right to the erasure of your personal data held by us. This shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Art. 7, paragraph 3 GDPR you shall have the right to withdraw your previous consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. We shall then discontinue the processing of data based on that consent from that time onwards. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal by the data subject.
- Art. 20 GDPR you shall have the right to receive the personal data, which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have this data transmitted to another controller;
- Art. 18 GDPR you shall have the right to restrict processing. We shall restrict processing of the data if the conditions of art. 18, paragraph 1 GDPR are met;
- Art. 77 GDPR you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with responsible data protection supervisory authorities if you consider that the processing of the personal data collected during your visit to this website infringes the GDPR. The responsible authority for ERAMON GmbH is the Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (Data Protection Authority of Bavaria for the Private Sector), Promenade 27 in 91522 Ansbach, www.lda.bayern.de;
- Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f), GDPR, and to the extent that processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests, you can withdraw consent pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to the processing of your personal data, on the grounds relating to your particular situation or you object to the use for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will execute without the need for you to cite a particular situation.
3. Data security
We will use up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data against risks during data transfer as well as against 3rd parties obtaining knowledge of your personal data. We shall update these measures in accordance with technological developments.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1. The personal data we collect when you visit our website
When visiting our website purely for information purposes, without registration or transmitting any other information to us, we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. When viewing our website, we collect the following data, which are technically required so we can show you our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f) GDPR):
• IP Address
• Date and time of request
• The difference of time zone to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of request (specific page)
• Access status/ HTTP Status code
In addition to the above-mentioned data, our website cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which are saved for the browser you use on your hard drive and through which the party setting the cookie (in this case: us), receives certain information. Cookies do not run any programs or install viruses on your computer. They are used to make internet offers more user-friendly and effective. Legal basis is Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f) GDPR.
You can configure your browser settings to your requirements. Please note though that this could mean that not all functions for this website are available to you.
4.2. Additional functions and offers on our website
Contact by e-mail / Contact form
You can contact us via the e-mail addresses or the contact form provided on the website. The data you provide will be used to process your request.
Legal basis for the processing of these data, which are transmitted in the course of a request, is Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f), GDPR, (legitimate interests by us as the controller).
If the aim of the request is the conclusion of a contract, then Art. 6, paragraph 1, point (b), GDPR (Performance of a contract), also becomes a legal basis for the processing.
Processing of these personal data only serves the purpose of processing the contact. Within our organisation only those persons have access to your data that require them for the processing of your request.
The above-mentioned data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of the collection and there are no legal data retention obligations.
The user has the right to object to the processing of the data. Any objections should be directed via the contact details contained in paragraph 1 above.
Embedded YouTube contents
(1) We have embedded YouTube contents in our online offer, these are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and can be accessed directly from our website. They are embedded in privacy-enhanced mode, i.e. no data are transmitted about you as the user to. A cookie is set that contains no personal data. We have no influence on this data transmission, legal basis for this is Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f), GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives information that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website. In addition to this, the data listed in paragraph 4.1. of this policy are transmitted. This is done regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged via Google, your data are directly assigned to your account. If do not wish the assignment of your profile to YouTube, please log out before activating the video. YouTube saves your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of promotions, marketing research, and/or to tailor the design of the website. Such an analysis aims in particular, even for logged out users, to personalise marketing and to inform other users on the social network about your activities on our websites. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, you have to, however, direct your objections at YouTube/Google.
Use of Google Analytics
(2) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension: _anonymizeIp(). This processes IP addresses in truncated form, thereby preventing any identification of persons.
(3) The IP address that is transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data by Google.
(4) You can prevent cookies being saved by changing the required settings of your browser software, but we would like to point out that this might prevent you from using some functions of this website to their full extent.
(5) You can also prevent the cookie from collecting this data (including your IP address) and Google from processing the data that relates to your use of it by downloading and installing the browser plugin made available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
For more information regarding the handling of user data by Google Analytics, please refer to Datenschutzerklärung von Google.
(6) Alternatively to the Browser-Add-On or within Browsers of mobile Devices, click this link, in order to disable Google Analytics on our website for now and future sessions (remark, this only works for this Browser and Domain). It creates a specific Opt-Out-Cookie on your device, which prevents data being sent to Google Analytics. If you delete your Cookies you have to click this link again.
(7) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and for ongoing improvements. The collected data helps us to tailor our offers and to make it more interesting to you as the user. In exceptional cases, where personal data is transmitted to the US, Google has submitted itself to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f), GDPR, (legitimate interests).
(8) Information by the 3rd party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. T&C for users:
Use of Google Tag Manager
On our website we use Google Tag Manager, a service of Google Inc. (“Google“); which manages website tags via a web interface.
The Tag Manager, which sets the tags, does not create cookies itself nor does it collect personal data. The tag manager triggers other tags to fire, which themselves might be collecting data. Google Tag Manager does not access these data. A deactivation on domain or cookie level will apply for all tracking tabs that were set with the Google Tag Manager.
Use of Google Fonts
To display our contents across all browsers correctly and in an appealing way, we use the Google Web Fonts of: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on our website. When accessing a page, the user’s browser loads the font once into the user’s browser cache, so text and fonts are correctly displayed. To do this, the browser has to connect to Google’s servers, which informs Google that our website has been accessed from the IP address of the user.
The service needs to be integrated so we can tailor our website to the needs of the users. This is also the reason for our interest to process the data, pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, section 1, point (f), GDPR, (legitimate interests pursued by us as the controller).
Google LLC is responsible for any further data processing. You will find more information on how your data are handled by Google on the following web pages: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and in https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
5. Obligation to provide data
As part of the business relationship, those personal data have to be provided that are required for the performance of the contract or which we are legally obliged to collect. Without these data we will not be able to conclude a contract or to perform the duties of such a contract.
Any further data are voluntarily provided.
6. Automated decision-making, including profiling
We do not use such processing features.
7. Changes to the data protection policy
Changes to this data protection policy may become necessary as we develop our website and offers relating to it, or due to amendments to the legal framework or government requirements.