The Carrier Management application module is excellent for the documentation of the circuit inventory. All relevant data, such as addresses, circuit types, order management, connection types, service contracts, runtimes and dates, etc., are easily administered. All participants: carrier, customer, vendor, work with the same data. This makes frequent phone calls due to insufficient date management and endless negotiations because of inscrutable billings a thing of the past.
ERAMON’s integrated database makes the circuit inventory available to view and use in other modules.
- A wide range of circuit technologies (leased line, dial-up, trunk, multichannel)
- Bandwidth differentiation (physical, guaranteed, burst, effective)
- Illustration of multiple connections (leased line, leased line with backup, point-to-multipoint)
- With custom fields for each circuit type you could specify that certain parameters only have to be recorded for an ISDN connection, for example, but not for leased lines.
- In a product you can gather a wide variety of circuit types. These can then be recorded as one circuit. A bundle contains an optional collection of products which allows you, for example, to visualize purchase related outline contracts with a carrier, or to trace and track sales related contracts with internal/external customers.
- Cost Control
- Managing the costs for all data circuits, connections, devices, etc., as well as one-off and running costs which can be recorded on a daily-pro-rata basis.
- Billing data is made available, also for special editions such as DTAG TDN, and transferred to ERP systems such as SAP.
- Contracts (customer and carrier)
- Cost Center
- Differentiation of purchase costs (carriers) and sales prices (customers)
Within Carrier Management a workflow has been specified for circuits.
A status change is carried out either by manual or by automatic processes. Once a circuit has been fully set up in ERAMON ("Entered on" status), the system will create, for example, an order form via the SCI for the carrier and, if and when activated, this will be automatically transmitted to the carrier (“Ordered” status).
- E-mail notifications when the next termination deadline is approaching
- Monitoring of SLAs and any potential contractual fines
- Geographical illustration of the network structure
- A wide variety of analyses, such as bandwidths/costs over time periods, regions, etc.
- Deadline monitoring/status pollings/deadline control
- Accounting control with EDIFACT, manually via GUI or automated
- Forecast calculations and cost analyses
The SCI allows the automated transfer of orders, change requests, or invitations for offers to carriers. A template can be recorded for each mode of transfer; this can then be completed at the time of transfer (text, pdf or xml).
The CCI allows the automated transmission of the order status to end customers. A template can be recorded for each status (order with the carrier, change requests, etc.), this can then be completed at the time of transmission (rtf)).